In everything be thankful... {Thanksgiving 2012}


As we celebrate a holiday of thanksgiving to God for all His abundant blessing, this Thanksgiving day I just wanted to mention a few things that I am SO thankful for...

*First, I am thankful for God saving me*
*A house to live in*
*Clothes on my back*
*A car, to be able to get around*
*Food, that keeps me filled*
*A family that loves & supports each other*
*A warm bed to sleep in*
*Friends that encourage*
*Godly mentors to help me in my walk with the Lord*
*A Mom & Dad that have taught me to love Christ in everything, no matter what happens*
*My grandma, that is always ready to love and encourage me when I feel down*
*Hot showers when I need it ;)*
*And don't forget toilet paper!!!*
*And many MANY more that are to many to count*

I hope everyone has an AMAZING God & Family centered day of thanksgiving!
May Jesus Christ be praised for all that He has done!

~*Happy Thanksgiving*~
(complete with all the trimmings)