Family - Jake, Stacy & Owen || Cherokee Farms, SC


One thing I love about morning shoots, is that the light is so soft and it makes taking photos so much fun! That is how this shoot with Jake, Stacy and Owen, I took a couple of weeks ago was so enjoyable.
Not only were the subjects adorable ;) but, the lighting was so pretty! I have found that I LOVE morning shoots probably the most of any other time of day! Little Owen has gotten so big since I took his 3 month photos. He is sitting up and smiling a lot more than when I first met him. And, his little white shorts and suspenders are what made the shoot complete :) I can not begin to say how much I loved this shoot. I hope you all love it as much as I do!

Until next time,

Clarissa - Artist & Aspiring Photographer

Jake, Stacy & Owen {Family}