Design || Wise Works Production - Path To Crimson {Short Film}


Happy New Year everyone! It's good to be back after the holidays and I can't wait to show you all some design work I have been doing this past Christmas.

I had the opportunity to work with Wise Works, a multi media company in Columbia SC, on their upcoming short film "Path to Crimson." It was a lot of fun to help them create a movie poster, as well as advertising covers for social media. I was able to work with the director and help create a design that portrayed his vision of the films message. The film is set to release this spring and I can't wait! I hope to work with Wise Works in the future with other projects and get more experience in this exciting field of cinema and multi media marketing design.
Don't forget to check out Wise Works and keep up to date of the projects they are currently involved with.

https://www.facebook.com/WiseWorksProduction/
Instagram @wiseworksproduction

Can't wait to let you all know about some services I hope to offer by the spring/summer. I'm super excited!!! So stay tuned...

Clarissa