Family - Easter Portraits 2016

Since I have started my photography business, I have always wanted to take some Easter portraits at a peach orchard when the blossoms are in full bloom. Because of the last couple of years spring freezes, the blooms in the past years have not lasted for more than a couple of days, which makes it hard to schedule sessions. But this year, the peach blossoms were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and were in full bloom for a couple of weeks. I was so excited when the parents of all these adorable kids wanted me to take some Easter portraits of all of them in the peach orchard. They turned out SO GOOD and I love the pink peach blossoms as the background. As always, it was tons of fun working with these awesome families! Hope you all enjoy this sneak peak!
And don't forget to check back soon. My rebrand debut will be in just a couple of weeks!!!

Until next time…
Clarissa