Family - The McCoskeys Spring 2016


Just a little over 4 years ago, I got a call from a lady saying that she was needing a photographer to take some family photos as well as a month by month documentation of their newly adopted baby boy David. Little did I know the amazing relationship I would come to have with this awesome family! I have not only been able to monthly photograph little David his first year of life, but also their newest family member they adopted, Christina, who has an amazing story of her adoption you can see HERE. Over these past years, I have had the privilege to see their family grow and I am SO grateful to have had the opportunity. It is always a joy to be able to photograph The McCoskeys, and I have grown to call this family some great friends! I LOVED this session, as I got to photograph David for his recent 4 year portraits, as well as Christina's 2 year portraits. And we also got a few shots of their brother Matthew and their sister Elizabeth. I LOVE all of these photos, and I can not wait to work with this family again soon!!!

Until next time,
~Clarissa~